Monday, July 14, 2014

**Pages**

I have been adding some of the search pages I have used on the right side of the blog, under "pages" so click on one to help search some of my favorite sites. 

This one is my family from Germany. Peter is my 6th great grandfather

 Under the Pennsylvania German Pioneers Lists, German Ships to Philadelphia 1727-1739 under the date 19 September 1738, "Thistle" can be found the two von der Burg/Funderburg(h) men Peter & Walther. 

Captain: John Wilson
From: Rotterdam
By Way of: Plymouth, England Arrival: Philadelphia, 19 Sep 1738

 95 [qualified men]

Listed as:

Peter Von der Borg Founderburgh
Walter Von der Borg Founderburgh

 I have other documentation to show that they both took the "Oath" to become citizens on the above date.

 

~Trish~

No comments:

Post a Comment