Thursday, January 29, 2015

The Family History Writing Challenge

  I have decided to take part in the Writing Challenge for the month of February.

A 28-Day Commitment to Writing Your Family History
Feb 1st – Feb 28th
  I find this is interesting. On the one hand, I am not a writer, nor have I ever written anything. But, I thought, I do timelines in my genealogy and I have gathered many documents since starting this journey. What better place than to start putting it into a format that may or may not be interesting to some.  I have been thinking about putting my information into some kind of form but procrastinated because I just never really knew where to start or exactly how to do it. My goal, I am going to start with my dad and write in my Word Program every day. Just write what I have and know, not look back. Most of my work has been about my dad's ancestors on the Funderburg(h) line so that is what I will write about in this challenge.

~Trish~

No comments:

Post a Comment